Thursday, May 27, 2010

Post-napping!!

I have had my first blog technical difficulty.  It was bound to happen.  It couldn't be this easy.  I mean in the world of websites and computers and links and languages that I don't even begin to understand, of course there are going to be some issues. It can't possibly be as simple as writing and clicking on the "Publish Post" button.

My problem today is that my post of a couple of days ago, titled Spiral Universe, is gone!  It was deleted by some unknown entity and I have no idea where it is or if I will get it back.  It's like the post never existed.  "They" left me with a very rough draft of the post, but that is all.  Some cyber hand reached into my blog space (during the night I might add) and grabbed it.  My writing has been post-napped!  The post was about ferns and slugs and other "gardeny" things, so unless slug slime (which I mentioned) is offensive, I cannot think of any reason why it was deleted.

I know my way around the garden, but I do not know my way around the cyber world. So my post today is more of a giant "Missing Post" poster and I am tacking it up on this board.  If any of you know how I can find the missing post, I would be most grateful.  Thank you tech savvy friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment